Shop The Best Kindergarten BackpacksWe know that buying the best kindergarten backpack is just one of the many duties you’d need to undertake as your kid heads to kindergarten.
Don't worry! Find here a selection of great kindergarten backpacks for boys and girls
Several criteria to take into account when choosing a preschool backpack:
- Material: the backpack should be lightweight to not add extra weight, durable to last all year and water-resistant to protect the contents of the bag
- Padding: it is important that the bag is comfortable to keep your kid’s shoulder and back stress-free, especially when it loads with books, toys...
- Size: Specialists recommend that school bags for kids should not hang more than four inches below the waistline. That problem will be easily solved with adjustable straps. You will be able to adjust as per height and age
- Capacity: it is not a point of finding the biggest bag, but the one with enough compartments, pockets to carry and well-organized everything the kid needs
- Style: it's a real bonus when your Lil one gets excited to wear his bag
Some kindergarten book bags come with extra accessories such as lunch bag, personalized options