Shop the best locking backings
Backpacks are your best companions whether you are a frequent traveler or a city commuter. They are widely appreciated mainly for the practical aspect.
Indeed, they are convenient and can easily carry heavy loads, and keep your hands free making travel, sightseeing, and day-to-day commuting so much easier.
The backpack's design with padding material and adjustable straps, gives you extra comfort, especially when you carry a lot.
Anti-theft backpacks come in various shapes and sizes to meet every man's criteria, from the USB charger backpack for the tech guy, or the minimalist backpack for the sleek professional or the travel influencer.
Whether you are looking for a travel backpack with a lock for your next adventure around the world, a backpack with a lock and charger to always stay connected when on the go, or a RFID blocking backpack, we provide you with the kind of bag to make suits any taste.
What is a backpack with a lock?
The best anti-theft backpacks can give you some peace of mind when you travel or during your work days. Indeed, they will prevent theft to access the interior of the bag, and keep your valuables safely stored.
The locking system in a backpack with locks comes in a different way. It could be zipper locking, fingerprint locking, 3 digital lockings, combination locking, and more.
In general, most anti-theft backpacks come with different security features such as:
- RFID blocking system: the faraday cage of sorts created by the RFID technology prevents pickpockets to steal your personal data (charges on your credit cards for example) from several feet away
- Cutproof or slash-proof material: the anti-slash material protects your bag from any cutting tool, so pickpockets won't slash your bag and grab the content
- Hidden pockets: these are the most popular features among theft-proof bags. Hidden compartments are usually placed in the back, so you can safely store your most important valuables
- Concealed zippers
- Locking compartments or hidden zippers: hidden zippers function the same as hidden pockets, so thefts won't know how to open your bag. Lockable pullers usually work with a combination of digit code
- Waterproof or water-resistant: This is a plus since you don't only have to protect your bag from pickpockets but also from weather
How to lock a backpack?
The locking system in a backpack with locks comes in different ways. It could be zipper locking, fingerprint locking, 3 digital lockings, combination locking, and more.
So the way to lock the backpack depends on the system of your backpack.